Saturday 4 December 2010

DAY 11 - CRD - And another.....

So day 11 and the side effects are starting tot build up, though luckily are not anything major still. Day 8 saw the start of some minor breathlessness for a couple of days, but that has now gone. And for the last 3 days I've had a nausea similar to what I experienced in the early days of pregnancy.....sadly then I had something to look forward to with it!!! I've decided I need to stop being stubborn and start taking the anti-emetics that they gave me.....someone has told me that it will make a big difference.

Today I seem to have come out with a rash all over my body....something that I think is quite common to being on revlimid, but I'll mention it when I go to the hospital for a 2 week check up on Tuesday.

Luckily though, we're still managing to do the normal every day stuff....today we went to see Matilda at Stratford-upon-Avon with Sam's godparents...it was great and a really fun thing to do :-) The kids both loved it which was great, especially since it was Sam's first theatre experience! Tomorrow the plan is to have a chilled out 'creative' day getting ready for Christmas.....now to some that wouldn't be a big deal, but for us, it is....I HATE creative stuff, but love the idea of the kids doing it.....so we'll see what we can come up with....last year it was father christmases made out of toilet rolls.....hmmm, they definitely had more to do with toilets than father christmas!!!!

Anyway, 4 dex days starting tomorrow, so we'll see how that all goes!

1 comment:

  1. You certainly have my prayers and intentions for good energy to see you through the holidays and positive results from this latest round of drugs.

    ReplyDelete

My family's snow fun!

My family's snow fun!

Snow Fun

Snow Fun