Friday 26 November 2010

CRD - Day 3 - Still looking promising!

Has to be good hey....even missed my posting yesterday as I was so busy doing stuff!

Well, so far so good. I've still not experienced very many side effects and those that I have are tiny and almost not worth mentioning. Slightly funny taste in my mouth, drinking more than before (5-8 pints a day), a slightly fuzzy head at times and I seem to be a bit clumsier. But, I think a lot of these probably stem from the one main one which is that I'm not really sleeping well at night. I seem to spend it in a 'relaxed slumber' and wake up from this at regular periods. I'm not sure I'm getting any deep sleep at all, but to be honest, that's ok if it's the one main side effect I get.

I'm trying to keep my days a bit clearer so that I can have an hours sleep after getting the kids off to school, but to be honest, I'm not good at doing that in the day at the best of times, so trying to do it on Dex, isn't that easy! I've only got another day of Dex before I get a break for 8 days, so I'm hoping the sleep thing might sort itself out over that period so that I can catch up a bit!

So, all in all, nothing bad to report....life is definitely going on as normal and is as busy as ever....all good!

Will try to keep updating regularly!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family's snow fun!

My family's snow fun!

Snow Fun

Snow Fun