Friday 15 April 2011

Hurrah - some good news

I was back at the Marsden today for my second dose on Cycle 2....and the great news is that my paraprotein has come down from 27 to 15!!! We are both over the moon about it as it means that things are definitely going in the right direction, and even if I stopped there, it would be SO SO much better than where I was before for transplant. The nurse said it gave her goosebumps when she saw how much I had dropped in the first cycle.

Anyway, it definitely makes up for the exhaustion (kicking in again today!) and the back pain which I seem to have developed today too. If it works, I don't care what I go through!

That's it for today....afraid I'm too tired to think about what else to tell!!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Great news, we like great news. Just make sure you keep it up or else. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - isn't Velcade amazing stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! Yes, Velcade really did the trick for Tim too.

    ReplyDelete

My family's snow fun!

My family's snow fun!

Snow Fun

Snow Fun