Sunday 6 March 2011

Just loving weekends....

I'm writing this on my iPhone so it won't be a long one! I just wanted to write just how much I love my family. I doubt I am verbal enough about what a rock Nick is to me and this weekend he has just made me remember. He hasn't particularly done anything, but he has just been there, has done lovely things with the kids, and has allowed me the luxury of a lovely weekend with no pressure....all good :-) The kids have had a fab time, Sam had his first time at football, we treated them at the toyshop, they went to the park, did loads of arty stuff and then we watched the film of Peter Pan as a family (well I fell asleep but we were all together which is rare!). So on a Sunday night I'm already looking forward to next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family's snow fun!

My family's snow fun!

Snow Fun

Snow Fun