Friday 18 June 2010

Under 50 with Myeloma

I'm looking forward to today as after months of speaking to people online, I'm finally getting to meet a whole bunch of people that I met in the 'Myeloma Under 50' group. They seem like such a lovely bunch and it will be really nice to meet them all in person. We're all meeting in Wimbledon for a catch up with a Myeloma Professor and then on for a drink (or five by the sounds of it!!).

Was a bit worried yesterday as I've developed a horrid cough and have infected spots all over my hands....I thought I'd have to cancel meeting everyone as one of the things with MM is that people have a compromised immune system. But luckily they've all been lovely and said that they don't mind me going given that we're meeting in a pub anyway!


Anyway, have got a day of running round madly to make sure all the childcare is in place, etc and then hopefully will get to have at least a couple of G&T's before the cough takes over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My family's snow fun!

My family's snow fun!

Snow Fun

Snow Fun